Side Menu

What do you have to do before filing a case with CRSD?

No complaint or statement of claim may be filed with CRSD without being filed first with CMA’s Department of Investors Complaints of Enforcement Department provided that:
• A 90 days period has passed from the filing date after which he can directly approach CRSD.
• CMA notifies the grievant otherwise of the permissibility of submitting the case to CRSD before the expiration of this period.
• The grievant is notified by CMA of any of the above two matters.